Friday, October 17, 2008

Broadway Show


Today was a weird day at the museum. I applied makeup on turtle fossils so that it will photograph better. After finishing the photoshoot with the supermodel fossil, I took away makeup by applying deep cleansing lotion on it.

Joe, my fellow colleague asked me whether or not I had plans, I thought I should go see a Broadway show.

Whilst knitting on Marie's scarf in the subway, I really decided to go see a Broadway show. Instead of taking the bus, I went out to the BIG SCARY Times Square.

"Times Square is dangerous!" "Don't walk there alone at night!" that's what my mom told me.

.....but I lived in dangerous and scary Baltimore for 2 years, and I lived to tell the tale. I can pretend to look and act tough when needed.

So I proceeded straight to 8th Avenue and 47th St. to get a discounted ticket


to



go




see...


The Little Mermaid!




Wow wow it was SOOOO GOOOD! There were certainly moms my age, and they were as pumped as their daughters. Wow it was really great! I'm inspired to go see more...when I get more funding from my jobs.


No comments: