Sunday, October 12, 2008

Central Park Grandess

Central Park is big.  Once you get in, you can't really get out.  To me, it's not really that "nature"-y.  

I guess I have been spoiled by looking/fighting/appreciating Georgia nature.  Heck, I had to climb down a big steep hill with rocks, trees, and slippery moss in order to teach at UGA.  

It is pretty though.  I especially liked these open areas with a little view of the city:



Please don't ask me where I took them.  They are in Central Park.  I don't know...near the museum?  

I wanted to go to this yarn store on the "other side" of the park, but I couldn't for about half an hour because I was trying to get out of the park.  The park is intense in a way that it has layers of fences.  I can probably climb over them no problem, but there are signs saying one cannot cross them.  hmmm


No comments: