Thursday, October 16, 2008

I keep meeting famous people!




Yesterday I discovered that there is another yarn store near the museum. I checked out Annie & Co. on Madison on Sunday, and was quite pleased with it.

Knitty City has late hours on Wednesdays and Thursdays, so I can stop by after work, and knit and meet some knitters in New York! How perfect.

And! They were going to have Kay Gardiner and Ann Shayne speak about the new book! Whoa! And I never meet famous people. The closest I got was when my buddy sold a shirt to Joey from NSYNC. I'm showing age.



I absolutely loved their projects. I'm definitely making the coat and maybe even the rug they are holding....after I finish the scarf, socks, and the vest.

The people I met here were REALLY nice. I really liked their yarn selection too. I wish I can finish the darn scarf, socks, and the vest so I can start making cool things I saw in the store.

And the lovely Mason Dixon ladies signed my new book, and one of them even went to write "turtle fossils 4ever" :)

I'm really excited!!





No comments: