Friday, February 25, 2011

almost March already!

Almost March already!? With all the Holiday madness followed by a month of sickness followed by a month of busy work, I guess I had trouble keeping up with this blog. I'm back now, so I'm going to share what I've been working on since November 2010:

Charity knitting for kids in Baltimore
Baby socks and hat for Marie's baby
Skewed socks
3 Tunisian Crochet cushion covers for family
Cowl for Asher's aunt
Running mittens
Praying Mantis for Cameron
Alpaca Sweater
Cambridge Jacket

Wow that's quite a list!

I challenged myself to knit a sweater a month before Sheep and Wool this year. I do have at least 4 sweaters worth of yarn.

I'm also going to start posting some tutorials that I haven't seen yet elsewhere on blogosphere. If you find them helpful or have any questions, please feel free to leave a comment or contact me!

PS: Here's a teaser

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

I understand how it goes... I haven't updated my blog recently, either. I look forward to seeing your projects and tutorials, and I hope life slows down a big for you!